Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Quick Update


  • I'm leaving for Maine in a few days! So I won't be able to post until I return on July 6th. 
  • If you'd like me to send you a postcard from Maine, leave a comment with your email address and I'll email you for your address. 
  • Also, I have two postcards from Rhode Island. I went there two summers ago for vacation, so if you'd like to do a swap, leave a comment with your email address. The pictures are below. 
 

I'll try to post a mail update on Friday, but I don't know if I'll get around to it, since I'll be packing. 

Have a lovely day!
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Such pretty postcards! Have a fun trip xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea with the postcards! Hope you had a great trip! Following you now :) Thanks so much for stopping by Me + the Moon! Hope you'll stop by for my hop this weekend :)

    ♥Nicole @ http://meandthem00n.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hei! I just found your blog and it is amazing1 I am following it now!

    Also, I would be delighted if you would enter my giveaway so you can win an amazing gift: a Chanel Rouge Lip Gloss.
    Here is the link to my giveaway: http://lettersfromtvc.blogspot.ro/2012/09/dear-followers-giveaway.html
    Good luck!

    xoxo,
    Ana V

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a great trip in Maine! I love Maine, especially for all of their lobster rolls! =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful photos :))

    I follow you beautiful blog. I hope you will follow me back and I will wait for you in my blog www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh great, Mains sounds cold, how was it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. i have always wanted to go to maine and rhode island. have so much fun! you are darling

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, hope maine was awesome. I would love to visit one day.

    ReplyDelete