Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Pen Pal Project on Tumblr

Since August of last year, I've had a blog on Tumblr called The Pen Pal Project. It's nothing like this blog, it's very different. On that site, if someone's looking for a pen pal, they submit something and others contact them. Or if someone don't want to submit something, yet they're looking, they can just contact a person who's already submitted. It's been a great success (I have 638 followers) and I'm really glad I started it.

So, I invite you to submit something! You don't need to have an account to submit; all you need is your email address to submit. It's that easy! So, if you'd like to submit something, please do!

Also, if you'd like to set up a giveaway on that site, please contact me: mscdyson@ymail.com.


Have a lovely day!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment