Thursday, January 5, 2012

Snail Mail Part 1

Over the next few days/weeks I'll be documenting all the letters (and cards) that I've received.

This is my box of letters that I've received and responded to. I'm running out of room in that box and may have to start on a second box.


A Christmas card from Charley from England. 


A letter from my pen pal Verena in CA. 


A letter from my pen pal Agape in CA. 


A letter from my pen pal Breanne in CA.


A Christmas card from Laura. Isn't it cute? 


A handmade Christmas card and ornament from Jamie.


Another letter from my pen pal Breanne. 


A letter from my pen pal Erin. 


And a small little gift and note from my pen pal Agape. I sent her a Hello Kitty ornament for Christmas and she sent me some decorative tape and stationary. And the envelope is adorable, I must say. 


That's all for now! There will be more posts like this within the next few weeks. 


Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment