Friday, January 6, 2012

The Letter Ledger


The Letter Ledger: To keep track of your ingoing & outgoing correspondence.

According to the Etsy listing:

Here’s a little place for you to document some essentials (if you’re that type of person with such a letter-writing regimen):
  • the date you receive the letter & the details you wish to remember from it
  • the items you wish to highlight in your letter back & the date you send it
  • the bit of card or stationery you used for your reply
On the inside front of the ledger there’s a small envelope to keep hold of postage, & at the back, some space to note names & addresses of frequent (or not-so-frequent) correspondents.

I really want this. But it's so expensive, $14 plus shipping, and I don't know if I'm willing to spend that much. I might make something similar for myself  or maybe I'll splurge (if it's still available).

No comments:

Post a Comment